The Abierto Los Cabos Tournament welcomes all international, national and local media and thanks them for complying with our match coverage requirements. Those with an official accreditation of the tournament must follow the following guidelines: the tennis court requires order by the media, before and during matchplay. The photographers have a designated section inside the Pegaso Stadium, near the match courts; while commentators and reporters will always have an exclusive spot inside of the stadium.
- The media will have access to the Press Room starting from 11:00 am.
- Graphic reporters should go to their assigned area in the photographers’ corridor where they will be assigned a special jacket that identifies them as press – one must wear it in order to remain in the corridor.
- Photographers and videographers of the media with broadcasting rights may remain in their exclusive space. The rest of the photographers during match play can be located in the hall.
- Reporters and commentators will have an exclusive place during the matches in the press box.
- The spaces designated for press are recognized as work areas; they can not be visited by relatives, friends or companions of those with an accreditation.
- It is forbidden to eat inside the press room because it is a Library and the facilities & books can be damaged. There will be a special, marked area where one can do so.