Welcome to Cabo!
We are thrilled to have you here, especially in these complex times. We wish you a successful tournament and hope that you enjoy your time here in México.
Due to the current COVID situation, we have created a Safety Program to ensure your well-being. Following the requirements of the ATP and local authorities, we have created a protected zone (GREEN ZONE) which is an out of bound area for you, your family and your support team. Please keep within this area at all times.
We, the Abierto de Tenis Mifel staff, have worked very hard to try to make your stay a secure and pleasant one, so please do not hesitate to approach us with any enquiries at any time.
Jose Antonio Fernandez C.
July 19-24, 2021
July 19-24, 2021
Wilson US Open Extra Duty for men
Hotel: Hacienda del Mar Los Cabos, Resort Villa & Golf
Corredor Turístico SJC-CSL KM. 10 Lote D,
Cabo del Sol Cabo San Lucas, BCS, México 23455
Site: Cabo Sports Complex
Carretera Transpeninsular K.m. 18.5 San José del cabo- cabo san Lucas.
Colonia Cabo real BCS.
José Antonio Fernández
ATP Tour Managers
AIRPORT PICK UP
Please refer only to the identified Tournament staff waiting for you at the airport.
The Tournament vehicles are clearly branded with the Mifel Open logo.
- You must wear your mask inside the car.
- Please make use of the hand sanitizer available in each unit.
- Every unit has division acrylics and are constantly sanitized before and after every use.
- All drivers follow strict security protocols and are obliged to wear a mask at all times.
- For security reasons, luggage must be sanitized before being loaded into the unit with a special fabric sanitizer.
HEALTH MONITORING & ANTIGEN TESTING
According to ATP guidelines:
- Antigen testing is mandatory for all players, PST & ATP staff who are NOT on the exemption list.
- This list is provided and supervised by Todd Ellenbecker from ATP.
- Upon arrival you must take your first test.
- Additional testing must follow every other day after the 1st test.
- PST 3 and up must cover the expenses of the tests
- Results will be shared through email/cell phone by the TICO (tournament infectious control officer) so please make sure you double check your information at the TICO desk.
- Test results may take up to 20 minutes.
NEGATIVE results: Once you receive your negative test, you may head to the credentials desk.
POSITIVE results: TICO will contact you to initiate the proper COVID-19 protocols indicated by the ATP.
For PCR testing, please book within 24 hours prior to testing, and allow up to 24 hours for the results.
- Price $125 USD
For further information please contact the TICO at Player’s Lobby.
Players must complete and submit their daily health questionnaire before entering the players areas.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we have created a Safety Program to ensure the well-being of all players, staff and guests. .
The ATC SAFETY PROGRAM complies with both the ATP guidelines as well as the local authorities requirements, to guarantee a safe tournament.
- Wear a mask
- The use of masks is mandatory.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before putting on your mask.
- Wear your mask over your nose and mouth.
- If your mask doesn’t fit properly, please ask for a new one at Players Lounge.
- Keep your distance. Stay 6 feet away from others
- Wash your hands constantly
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Use hand sanitizer
- Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze
- Always use the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Do not spit
- Avoid hugs, greetings or any type of interaction with people outside the green zone.
- Remember to complete and submit your health questionnaire daily
CLEANING AND SANITATION PROTOCOLS
- All spaces will be cleaned and disinfected in great depth on a daily basis.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized regularly. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, etc.
- All staff follow strict security protocols especially those working in close contact with players.
- All courts will be sanitized daily throughout the day. Before and after each training, match and intensively at the end of the day.
Here in Cabo, the protected, out of bound area exclusive for players, PST, and ATP staff will be called the GREEN ZONE. This area ensures isolation from hotel guests and the general public.
We recommend that you stay within this area as it has been designed for your own safety.
PLAYERS ZONE @ HACIENDA DEL MAR (HOTEL)
From July 14th to 25th
From 8:00 to 20:00
DROP OFF/PICK UP HOTEL
Transportation service to the site and airport.
- Located outside the Players Lobby (Crystal Room)
Located at Players Lobby (Crystal Room).
Hotel Check in and hospitality.
- Person in charge: Leopoldo Abaroa firstname.lastname@example.org
- All units are constantly sanitized. Before and after each ride.
- Players must travel alone or with their “household” companions only (PST).
- The use of a mask and hand sanitizer is mandatory.
Located at Salón Arcos I
Here you will find Testing Desk, TICO as well as COVID Lab.
- Runs from 8:00 thru 14:00 and 16:00 to 19:30.
- Located next to the TICO desk .
- It will be open upon your arrival for your first test and then it will run from 8:00 thru 14:00 and 16:00 to 19:30
- If you need to book a PCR test; please do so within 24 hours prior to testing, and please allow up to 24 hours for the results. (cost $125 USD)
- For traveling to the USA antigen testing is permitted, please check on time any travel requirements that you should need.
Located at Arcos II
Runs from 8:00 up to 19:30 hrs daily.
Chilling space where you’ll find board games, Xbox, complimentary wifi and TV.
- Stop by the PL desk for assistance or information on anything you might need.
LAUNDRY (service not included)
- Service from 08:00 to 22:30 every day
- Next day Delivery from 10:00 to 14:00
- If you need same day or out of schedule delivery, ask the Laundry clerk or approach the PL desk for assistance.
- Prices are in mexican pesos and are listed as a per item rate
PROPORCIONAR LA GRÁFICA DE PRECIOS.- GINA
PLAYERS & PST CREDENTIALS
Credentials are available for all PST guests.
- It is important that you carry your credential with you at all times for identification and access to the site.
- If you lose your credential, please report it immediately to the Credentials desk.
- The use of this area must be time limited
- Maintain safe distance at all times.
- Equipment must be disinfected before and after each use.
- The number of coaches allowed at the gym must be minimal
- Keep your towel in sight
- Coaches must be wearing face mask at all times
PHYSIO AND MASSAGE AREA
Players must book their service ahead of time, at the PL desk.
Located at Arcos III
Runs from 15:00 thru 23:00 daily.
- Based on draw size, the tournament will provide physiotherapists at this facility as well as the on‐site Treatment Room.
- Based on draw size, the tournament will provide massage therapists at this facility.
- Space and beds are available for Private Physios.
- Book your space at PL Desk
PLAYERS POOL (service not included)
- Delfines Pool is exclusive for players and PST
- Open from 9:00 to 17:00.
- From July 16th to July 24th
- Snacks and beverages available, not covered by the tournament but may be charged to your room.
- No large gatherings.
- First come, first serve, as we need to limit the amount of people in the area
- Distancing of at least 6 feet (2m)
- Face mask at all times, except when swimming
- The use of towels is individual and they must not be left behind
PLAYERS ZONE @ SPORTS COMPLEX (SITE)
DROP OFF/PICK UP SITE
Transportation service from the hotel to the site and vice versa.
- Located at Players zone entrance
Inside the players zone you’ll find Control desk, Stringers, Locker Rooms, Physio, Gym, Cafeteria, and ATP offices.
Runs from 08:00 hrs until the end of the last match, daily.
Please remember that only Players, PST (1 & 2) , shall be authorized to enter this space.
- Players are encouraged to minimize the use of the locker rooms as much as possible and limit it to essential pre‐match preparation only.
- Sanitizing procedures will run all day
- The use of the locker room is permitted for 10 minutes prior or post match.
- ATP Supervisor
- ATP Tour Manager
- ATP Referee
- Chair Umpires
- Runs daily two hours before the first match begins
- In case of emergency, please contact Tournaments physician at their mobiles:
- Dr. Mario Mercader: +(52) 555 415 2711
- Dr. Salvador Chinchilla: +(52) 777 119 5479
- Runs from 08:00 until 30 minutes after the last match finishes.
- Wilson; Rate: $25 USD per racquet
- Please contact Juan Reyes at +(52) 624 166 96 86
MEALS AT THE HOTEL
DE CORTEZ RESTAURANT
Please show your credential prior to ordering.
- Breakfast and lunch for all players and PST 1 are covered by the tournament.
- Breakfast from 7:30 to 11:30
- Lunch from 12:30 to 16:30
- Dinner is not included. You may visit any restaurant of your choice or ask for room service.
- Wear a mask at all times except while you are eating and drinking
- Keep a 6 feet (2 meters) physical distance from other tables
- Players will only be allowed to sit with the same “household” parties.
- Do not extend your stay at the restaurant
- For every table, please mind the number of people allowed.
MEALS ON-SITE (CABO SPORTS COMPLEX CAFETERIA)
On the days you have a scheduled match, you may order pre match or post match meals from a selected menu. Approach PL Desk staff on-site for information. This service is exclusive for players. PST and players’ guests are also welcome at the restaurant and will be charged on the spot.
PLAYER BOX PASSES
- Available only for the duration of the player’s match
- Player box passes available at Players Lounge desk.
- 8 passes per player
PRACTICE COURTS & BALLS
- Court booking: Mr Juan Reyes +52 624 166 96 86
- Official Ball: Wilson US Open Extra Duty for men
- Towels and balls will be provided at the site
- COVID protocols will be applied at all times
- Located next to the practice court, behind player´s zone
- Runs from 11:00am thru 01:00am daily
In the tent you will find:
- Virtual Media Room (VMR), for press conferences and one on one interviews.
- Tournament media crew office
- ATP PR manager office
MAIN DRAW CEREMONY
Cabo’s ATP 250 Main draw ceremony will be held virtually at the VMR on Saturday, July 17th at 14:30 hrs.
- The Tournament’s digital crew is responsible for creating and generating digital content from the tournament as well as of the players that participate in it.
- All images will be uploaded and shared through Socialie
- We are more than happy to share with you any images and video footage that you may be interested in. Please contact Andrea Lopez from our social media team.
- +52 55 3224 3755
- Please remember to tag us when posting on social media and use our hashtags. We would love to repost your content.
- IG: @abiertoloscabos
- FB: @AbiertoLosCAbos
- TW: @AbiertoLosCabos
- Tik Tok: abiertodetenisloscabos
- HASHTAGS: #ATC2021, #SynkWithTennis
IN CASE YOU NEED TO CONTACT ANY OF OUR STAFF…
Jose Antonio Fernández
Cinthya Maldonado y Natalí Toranzo.
Marketing & PR
ATP Tour Manager
+ 52 624 164 48 06
Control Desk (Central Court)
+52 624 166 96 86
Players Lounge at Site
+52 624 228 3046
Players Lounge at Hotel
+52 624 110 1747
+52 612 159 37 75